Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

July 4th Plans

Will do Wiley man! We went to the lake today to watch the crazies do "smart" things. We were amazed at how many times a boat went right by a danger bouy only to come a ground. We were on the sand bar, anchored up...havin a blast. Grilling burgers & dogs tonight watchin the race on the big screen! Happy birthday USA!!! :1992_beer_cheer:

If you want to see crazy check on InletCam.com especially between 6-8pm and then again after 10pm tonight.

http://www.inletcam.com/

Yeah I was there, it was a mad house. Going out wasn't bad but coming in after the fireworks was crazy. Some people really don't know what they are doing. On the way in there is a boat coming at me at high speed, maybe 30 MPH. He doesn't have one light on.

I yell to him that he has no lights on and his reply was "I know...they aren't working" and he keeps going. LOL.....I'm thinking to myself if your lights don't work then you don't head out into a dark ocean on the busiest night of the year. What an a hole.

Anyway....we anchored up next Double D right near the wireworks barge and grilled burgers and watched the show. It was a beautiful night, the ocean was nice and calm. There were probably 200 boats anchored around the barge.

It was my 2 yr olds b-day so we sang happy birthday had some food and walked down to the marina to see the fireworks, She thinks they were for her. It was a great night. Then we came back and played a couple of round of dominos.

The crazies were everywhere, we saw boats (from the safety of our marina) without any lights. Nutz!!!!!

i fished Friday, worked on my boat all day saturday, watched fireworks offshore and inshore and then fished today! saw you out there on the sea wall. the inletcam.com sign definitely gets a lot of attention, every time i go through the inlet someone on my boat points it out, you oughta keep it lit at night too tho