Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

July 4th Plans

Drinkin all day and watching the boats go in and out from my patio chair. Have the USA yard flags lining the seawall

At 8pm we are walking to our semi-private beach area to watch the Ft Lauderdale fireworks.

Close enough to the action but far enough away from the crazies. Walking distance helps.

You?

12289118503F4NAQ.jpg

Staying in Leesburg this weekend. Fourth + scallop season = me staying away from the Gulf. Since I live on Lake Harris I'll be putting the boat in tonight to avoid boat ramp drama tomorrow. Some of our friends who also live on the lake are having a party so we will take the boat there for a little cruise. If it were up to me the boat would be staying on the trailer but the admiral wants to take it out so I guess I will be staying sober and be very carefully coming home after the party and fire works.

Staying home and watch the fire works in town [ we live on a hill ] through the window .

The 4th is STUPID PEOPLE weekend here , they come from everywhere to our lake, to die.

LOL....its not just in your area. We have plenty of idiots on the water here also. Its the one holiday where everyone has to be on the water. Being that the 4th is on a Saturday should make it exceptionally crazy.

Gone offshore catching! :239_fishing: I'll be too exhausted to stay awake for our local fireworks display later this evening. :D

Stay safe and have a Happy 4th!