Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

I'm new to this board and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm based on Tilghman Is. Md. I am a Captain and love to fish! I'm retired and get to go almost every day. I fish from The Susky Flats to the CBBT and all points in-between. I belong to a few clubs and , of course, the MSSA and CCA.

I'm very active on Tidalfish.com because of the Chesapeake coverage. Hopefully this forum will grow too !

Tight lines !!!! :239_fishing:

• 1 month later...

Sorry for not getting back sooner but quite honestly I've been on TF and have neglected this site.

Tom...thanks for the welcome!

OK.....Have we met ? Butch is a stand up guy and a good buddy!

Bay Built......I'll try to post but it's my first attempt.

It seems that you need a URL for pics. TF allows you to post direct from my computer. I hate those picture web sites so I guess I won't be posting pics here.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Capt. C.

Looking forward to your input.

I just moved to Kent Narrows. Will be renting a place there for a year. I am the superintendent at a project at Chesapeake College. Driving from Harford county every day was out of the question.

If you (or any one) ever needs a HO let me know. I have enough LTJ stuff for both of us. Looking to learn the bay bridge area.

I haven't brought my boat down yet. Looking for a close safe and secure place near Oyster Cove to keep it.

Welcome again.