Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Hooks For Sale

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ridiculous! You can get twice as many hooks of far superior quality, for half the price you are asking. I know for a fact that those hooks are made of vastly inferior Chinese steel, that contains LEAD! You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to pawn off these inferior goods on us. How dare you.

Can you break the set, throw in shipping, and take half now, and the other half in a "while"?

This is ridiculous! You can get twice as many hooks of far superior quality, for half the price you are asking. I know for a fact that those hooks are made of vastly inferior Chinese steel, that contains LEAD! You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to pawn off these inferior goods on us. How dare you.

Can you break the set, throw in shipping, and take half now, and the other half in a "while"?

Sorry, I can't discount the goods anymore than they already are.

BUT WAIT!

Order now and I'll throw in a bottle of OxyClean and a Scam-Wow chamois.

• 3 weeks later...
PatrickG, I am sorry, I just can't do business in Nigeria anymore. My last sales endeavor, selling cashier check printing machines, has hit rock bottom. This is why I am branching out to the USA fishing industry. Nearly everyone in Nigeria has one of my machines now. It became increasingly difficult, as time went on, to get paid for my product and services there.

Regards

I have to chime in on the nigeria deal I had one of those guys on the hook for a week calling me must have cost them a fortne on there phone bill. I kept him calling me about 3 times a day trying to get the western union information & I just kept telling made up info. Finally I got sick of messing with him & let him have my 2 cent. but I did have everybody at work rolling when he would call me. :239_fishing: