Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Hooks For Sale

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you ship product overseas. i need product for fishing in nigeria. I will pay 25 cent for prduct and 75 cent for shipping. i will send cashier check for 100,000 dollars for product. you can keep 1,000 dollars for product and your troubles. please be honest and mail the 99,000 dollars back to me.

do you ship product overseas. i need product for fishing in nigeria. I will pay 25 cent for prduct and 75 cent for shipping. i will send cashier check for 100,000 dollars for product. you can keep 1,000 dollars for product and your troubles. please be honest and mail the 99,000 dollars back to me.

PatrickG, I am sorry, I just can't do business in Nigeria anymore. My last sales endeavor, selling cashier check printing machines, has hit rock bottom. This is why I am branching out to the USA fishing industry. Nearly everyone in Nigeria has one of my machines now. It became increasingly difficult, as time went on, to get paid for my product and services there.

Regards