Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Abaco Beach Resort at Boat Harbour Information

This is "Island Girl," formerly "Wet" on THT. I am now the Director of Marine Industry Sales for the Abaco Beach Resort at Boat Harbour and will be letting you know all about the fun and exciting events going on at the Resort so that you will contact me directly with any group requests.

Groups are looking at the beautiful Out Islands of the Bahamas for their group Rendezvous! The Abaco Beach Resort will take great care of you and organize a great event.

Cheers!

Island Girl

NOTE FROM WILEY: This post has been approved by ReelBoating in exchange for Island Girl's Forum Leader services on the Florida - Bahamas Forum.

Hello Island Girl,

Every time I click on the Abaco Beach Resort add I get redirected back to the ReelBoating site. Might be me, but it may need some attention from Wiley.

I'll just get on the Abaco site directly in the meantime.

Thanks,

JollyMonNJ

Hi,

Yes, just waiting for new site info, then we'll link. Don't want to redirect until this is up. If you want to go direct, check out www.AbacoBeachResort.com

Thanks!

IG

• 3 weeks later...
How far is trip to the Motel..It appears to be at least 140 miles from Florida? I have been to West End before this seems like a little bit of a big trip for a 23 footer with twins..-

cracker,

I'm taking the same basic trip in my 236 Sailfish w/F225 a couple weeks earlier at the end of June. I ball parked it one day at approx 200 miles each way, and I figure that it will take me about 9 hours to get there including stopping for Customs and refuel if mother nature cooperates. I have a friend going either the same day or a couple days ahead in his 25' Century w/F300 Suzi and he has made the trip every year for last 14 or so, and said it takes him about that 9 hours I guestimated.

I think there will be lots of boats in the middle of summer making the crossings so it won't feel so lonely out there. Just pick the day to cross so it's not too rough. Hey look at it this way, when you go fish out of St. Aug, and your offshore 50 miles trolling for dolphin, your more than halfway across to the Islands if you were doing it out of south FL.

vac