Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Mildew Cleaner

Thank you, sir.

Real men don't read/need directions.

I know what you mean, I wasted an entire bottle the first time I used this product. I was amazed how much better it worked the second go round.

Thanks, that got me thinking...

Ludicrous Invention Idea # 308,452,728:

Small button on all products, press it and it talks to you, telling you how to use the product. No reading involved! Now where did I put that patent office phone number?

Make your own. From the NC State University Extension office.

Prepare a solution of 3 quarts warm water, 1 quart chlorine bleach, 1 ounce detergent and 3 ounces trisodium phosphate (TSP). Use a longhandled brush to scrub the surface, and then rinse with a garden hose. The solution also can be applied with a garden sprayer.

This formula was for removing mildew from wood siding, but I find it works on everything. And if you splash it on your clothing, the bleached areas look like tie-dye!