Sally4th

Jet Skis To The Bahamas

18 posts in this topic

I do believe this could be ReelBoating's first spammer!

Congrats Sally/Justin!

Welcome Aboard Sally.

I am sure someone here will have a suggestion for you.

I am not sure what you mean by spammer. My only intention was to show that my husband Fritz and I are serious about the trip. (Justin works for the magazine and edited my article)

Once again ...appreciate any help or suggestions. I contacted things like freight carriers and day trippers like the mini cruise ship that heads over to Grand Bahama but none of them worked out.

I am not sure what you mean by spammer. My only intention was to show that my husband Fritz and I are serious about the trip. (Justin works for the magazine and edited my article)

Once again ...appreciate any help or suggestions. I contacted things like freight carriers and day trippers like the mini cruise ship that heads over to Grand Bahama but none of them worked out.

Am I missing something? Why not Tow them behind the boat?

Armando

Just not usual for a new membee's first post being to another forum.

Am I missing something? Why not Tow them behind the boat?

Armando

Two words, Gulf Stream.

Plus if she is thinking of going to the Abacos I would suggest she reconsider - they aren't very welcome over there.

Definitely the Abacos. I spent a couple of summers over there during my misspent youth in the 80s. Lots of Wally Ball at the Conch Inn swimming pool. I am pretty familiar with the area. I was not aware that pwc are not a big hit there. Interesting.

I am not sure how well they would tow across the Gulf Stream....pretty dependant on the conditions on any given day I suppose. Some groups have actually ridden their skis over accompanied by a bigger boat. Once again...conditions make that an iffie thing. You might get over and then not have a good day to head back for quite a while.

Any other suggestions? Does anyone think towing would work out?

Ride Sally, ride! Upon your mystery ship.

Sorry, I couldn't help it

Try G&G Marine in Fort Lauderdale. They maybe able to ship them for you.