Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Ocean Waves Sunglasses

I've been buying Ocean Waves sunglasses for a long time. I have always been very satisfied with the product and have recommended them to others.

I never had a reason to require service from them before but a recent event caused me to test their lifetime warranty. To make a long story short, a lens popped out of the frame and hit the ground. It cracked. I sent them back with the required form and asked if it would be covered under warranty. They never even called me to question the circumstances. They just replaced the lens and sent them back. I did pay for shipping ($10).

That, my friends, is customer service. :605_thumbs_up:

I am lucky enough to live local and my family owns about 12 pairs of their sunglasses.They make a great product. The few times we have used it their customer service it has always been top notch and that is why we spend are hard earned money with them.

Another vote here for Ocean Waves.. i have had the same pair of Ocean Waves for over 10 years ( yeah i know) but i have had to send them back because the frames got funky, no issues at all ,,new frames same lens. second time the lens fell out and again no issues no cost.. fast shipping,, They are GREAT.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well Ive had one of each with costa

1st time broken frame discontinued glasses told me to pick out a new pair. :605_thumbs_up: second was a pair less than 1 year old shatered lens not covered cost me 65.00 :471_confused_face:

me too and had great service from them

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...