Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

I Bet They Went Arrrrggggghhhhhhhh!

I think maybe we're on to something....How do you think the pirates would react when they are climbing their rope ladders on to a merchant ship and a hovercraft brimming with pissed off US Marines pulls alongside? I'd love to see that!

Although I think an upclose and personal Discovery Channel show in hi def would be great, I doubt it would play well with the rest of the world. Mike Rowe could narrate, maybe call it "The Deadliest Sea".

Mike Rowe: "greenhorn Danny Saunders from Arkansas takes out two of the wouldbe pirates with one shot from the Barrett"

Actually, I was thinking if they get within a mile or so of the flotilla, they get splattered. No recovery, no rescue. No suspects, no prisoners. Flotilla continues on.

Pretty soon they'd either run out of boats or people, either way problem solved.

Although I think an upclose and personal Discovery Channel show in hi def would be great, I doubt it would play well with the rest of the world. Mike Rowe could narrate, maybe call it "The Deadliest Sea".

Mike Rowe: "greenhorn Danny Saunders from Arkansas takes out two of the wouldbe pirates with one shot from the Barrett"

Actually, I was thinking if they get within a mile or so of the flotilla, they get splattered. No recovery, no rescue. No suspects, no prisoners. Flotilla continues on.

Pretty soon they'd either run out of boats or people, either way problem solved.

I'd support this action!

I thought this was a great report on why the pirates do what they do. They actually have a business plan, they have investors, share profits, keep track of expenses and have time sheets! I suggest that you listen to the news report.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...oryId=103657301

Its been easy pickin's and easy money for the pirates up to now. Time to change the odds for them.