Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

"They" keep deleting posts over there!

My IP address has been blocked, and I've never even posted on the site. I've been a lurker, only joined to get notifications when that great series of reminisces about fishing charters was being posted earlier in the year. I guess someone doesn't like Australians ... I can understand that :)

My IP address has been blocked, and I've never even posted on the site. I've been a lurker, only joined to get notifications when that great series of reminisces about fishing charters was being posted earlier in the year. I guess someone doesn't like Australians ... I can understand that smile.png

If I don't log in over there sometimes it says my IP address is blocked also, if I log in no problems.

I posted this, The iron fists of douche baggery know no limits here LRJ

In response to this Originally Posted by Leeroyjenkins viewpost.gif

I guess it's true with the post erasing. That's reely a shame
I just got this Dear bumster,

You have received an infraction at The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum.

Reason: continued abuse
-------
after a short ban as a warning and you are right back at it. are you going to stop or should we go for 30 days (or more)?
-------

This infraction is worth 100 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

And my response.

SO now, My opinion of you is less than perfect and I disagree with a post or I post my opinion and its a ban? Whatever buddy. I guess you can see how upset people are and Im sure you guys are noticing the loss in revenue. This has now become a censored forum. This was not abuse. what you are doing is abuse. I responded to a post about the MODS most likely you, editing and deleting posts. I didnt realize I needed permission to do that. I didnt call you out by name. I disagreed with your actions.

I may be finished at The Hull Truth according to MOD 7

Edited by Outdoors50

I responded to your post LJR. Now lets see if both of ours remain or are deleted. He-he-he.605_thumbs_up.gif

You have a question about your post on that other forum !!!!

Both our posts were deleted. I have a screen print copy of miy post (which was deleted) but cannot paste it here for some reason.