Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Oh! What a relief it is

Oh! What a relief it is.
It is hard to believe it was just a week ago that tropical storm Manuel was bearing down on us. It huffed and puffed and threatened to blow our house down but then turned East. We experienced one day of pounding surf and the Sea of Cortez has been like a pond ever since.
The storm never slowed down tuna, marlin, sailfish, dorado or wahoo. It is a skippers dream to depart in the morning day after day knowing the day will be action packed. The spectacular fishing has been going on for some time and anglers are going away with big smiles and life long memories.
Back in late July I asked readers to tell me why. The question was if you aren't getting ready to go fishing or just returning why? That was because the bite was unbelievable and I'm here to tell you it is still full speed.
924131.jpg
Sashimi time
924132.jpg
Marlin Azul
924133.jpg
Mahi mahi
924134.jpg
Striped marlin
924135.jpg
Sailfish
924136.jpg
Ceviche time