Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

1992 Boston Whaler 23 Walkaround

I am selling my Whaler. It is 27'4" with the Whalerdrive. Powered by twin 1992 Yamaha 200HP engines. The engines are counter rotating. The boat has a full transom with a live well and pressure sink. Moving forward there is. Hardtop with full enclosure. There is also a cockpit mooring cover. The boat has original electronics ,radar,fish finder,chart plotter,and autopilot. In the cabin there is another sink ,full berth with filler,table,and porta potti under the starboard bunk. A 2005 trailer is included. Trailer has only been used to launch and retrieve the boat in the spring and fall. The engines hours are unknown as the previous owner wasn't sure. I have averaged less than fifty hours per season since buying the boat five years ago. My mechanic has kept the engines in fine running form,but has told me I will either need a rebuild or new engines in a couple of years. I will put up pictures when I can figure out how to do it. A google search of 1992 Whaler brings up the pics of this boat on he other boat site. I am asking $24,000 firm.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...