A Boating Community With a Fishing Problem!

Photo

Thinking of buying a Bayliner 275

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 PBR

PBR

Reel Active Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

"FCB", Formally Challenged Boater....
yer take de first letter from each word and yer get FCB.

Been around fer years.
"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

#22 Joe Mc 44

Joe Mc 44

Reel Active Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

I've been boating for years. The last few years I've done a lot of sailing but now I'm thinking of going back to a powerboat.

I like the layout and pricing on the Bayliner 275 and am thinking of purchasing a 2005.

Anybody have any insight for me?Posted Image

They are nice weekend boats. Sort of like buying a Toyota Corolla instead of a Lexus. You've been around boating. You like it? Is it priced right? If the answer is yes then buy it. Good luck.

....504_shrugging.gif  Message box must be full504_shrugging.gif

Sending a PM to Wiley

The member Wiley cannot receive any new messages

• Subject                

Reason???                

So what was my infraction............this time?                

or Cancel    

close_popup.png

#23 ciera2655

ciera2655

Reel New Member

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:52 AM

like already stated, if you like the boat get it. picked up a 97 2655 last summer and i love it. got it from origanal owner and in amazing shape. as far as not built well, not true. not getting all the high end bells and whistles, true. depends on your likes and needs. if you just want a great weekender thats reliable and comfortable, get it. only you can make that choice. definetly get a survey as a boat is only as good as the PO took care of it. good luck

#24 seabob4

seabob4

Reel Active Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:I like to play with wire...

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:26 PM

like already stated, if you like the boat get it. picked up a 97 2655 last summer and i love it. got it from origanal owner and in amazing shape. as far as not built well, not true. not getting all the high end bells and whistles, true. depends on your likes and needs. if you just want a great weekender thats reliable and comfortable, get it. only you can make that choice. definetly get a survey as a boat is only as good as the PO took care of it. good luck

About as good of a first post as it gets...
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users