Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

2005 BayCraft 185 Flats Edition w/ Mercury 115 4-Stroke

I have a 2005 Bay Craft 185 Flats Edition w/ a Mercury 115 4-stroke. The boat is in great shape and the motor itself looks like new and just came out of the box. It has a BRAND NEW $300 boat cover! The cowling has some nicks and scratches on it from a light hail shower that appeared out of nowhere when it was in the water. The motor runs great and is extremely fuel efficient. The tank holds 40 gallons. My last fishing trip with my nephew we only burned 21 gallons total in the 4 days of fishing and running from spot to spot with us 2 weighing 375lbs and all our gear and water in the bait well. The boat has a 9" draft and will get you in the skinny waters and up in the marsh where reds, trout, flounder and other great fish like to hang out. This boat is all composite NO WOOD!! This boat was designed for versatile performance, it guides you through the flats effortlessly and handles bay waters with a dry comfortable ride. Built with a one piece molded deck, cockpit liner, and fish boxes for a stronger unibody construction. Its finish is second to none with diamond plated nonskid throughout. All hatches have deep gutters for dry storage, self bailing cockpit and wide walk around gunwales, huge casting deck, large anchor storage, extra large circular live well, catch and release well, huge dry storage compartment, comes with trim tabs, tilt steering, lockable rod lockers, poling platform, push pole, Lowrance M68C deepwater Color S/Map, Saltwater 24v trolling motor with an onboard charger, 2 snap on cushion seats, one in front of the center console and an extra wide one for the driver and other passangers along with a removable backrest. Im asking $19,999. The boat is located in Townsend, Ga. If you have any questions please feel free to call/text me at 404-403-8631.

post-9255-0-47088600-1307425024_thumb.jp

post-9255-0-70424400-1307425034_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...