Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Going Back Old School

Going by the Title of this thread I thought we were going old school and BOBBING a Harley.

BIG AL , calm down Son.........They are talking about SPARKING up a BBQ'r to smoke some meat and we are not using the Chimney for shotgun hits .

Who else here use to ROLL for the Dooby Brothers ?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That thang is a dang cookin' moesheen dawg. Just cooked some BBQ chicken, roast corn and baked beans. MAN OLE MAN!!

That is a fact :605_thumbs_up: I keep a load of hickory wood to put in the coals while cooking with a pan of water to keep the meat moist. My favorite is a boston butt with 12 (Bud-lite) of by best friends cook for about 6 hrs. Ummm-Umm by that time most of my friend have disapeared. :1992_beer_cheer:

Weber rules, on my 3rd one

The classic Weber kettle is hard to beat. I used to roast good-sized turkeys on our old one - ring of good hot coals surrounding a pan of water, turkey in a throwaway aluminum foil pan..... Mmmmmmm.... that's good eatin' !!

If my present Volkswagen-sized gas grill ever bites the dust, I'm going back to Old Faithful.

:1992_beer_cheer:

Cooked burgers and brats on it last night, DAYUM!!!!!

Rusty, that Boston Butt trick sound awesome man!

Low and slow---cook on indirect heat. coals on two sides under the open space at the handles. you can drop charcoal and hickory down the open space as they burn down. Pan of water in the middle. The water will keep the butt from drying out. So tender you can pull the bone out.

Try it with a rack of ribs. :605_thumbs_up:

I likes my pork