Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

WTB - Lowrance Radome

• 3 months later...
Anybody have an older Lowrance radome they're looking to sell? I'm looking for an LRA 1000, 1500, or 2000. Thanks.

I have a Lowrance LRA2400, it works with the new HDS units and also some of the older Lowrance units. It's self tuning so you don't need to mess around with changing settings each time you change range, rain, fog etc.. It's currently on my boat. I live in Washington and am leaving shortly to go give it a work out chasing Albacore of the coast here for a few days.

I have a Lowrance LRA2400, it works with the new HDS units and also some of the older Lowrance units. It's self tuning so you don't need to mess around with changing settings each time you change range, rain, fog etc.. It's currently on my boat. I live in Washington and am leaving shortly to go give it a work out chasing Albacore of the coast here for a few days.

John, How much do you want for it? and do you know if it will work with an LCX 26 or 27?. Also do you have a RIM Mod for it? Thanks, Chris

• 2 weeks later...
Chris, it's compatable with the LCX27c and the LCX28c. It comes with the RIM module which will work with Lowrance and Northstar. I need to get $1495 plus what ever it would cost to ship it. Sorry for taking so long but it's just too hard to break away from all of those long finned tuna.

Thanks John, I'm looking to spend 1/2 that on an older, smaller one. I just need it for nighttime cruising. How did you do on the Albacore? I used to fish the canyons off Long Island and we would load up on them. The good old days! Chris

Chris, it's compatable with the LCX27c and the LCX28c. It comes with the RIM module which will work with Lowrance and Northstar. I need to get $1495 plus what ever it would cost to ship it. Sorry for taking so long but it's just too hard to break away from all of those long finned tuna.

Albacore has been red hot off the Washington coast out of Lapush, you can run out of ice and places to put them. Anywhere from 10 fish on a bad day to 50 fish days if you have the room. Albacore generally starts around the end of July and runs through most if not all of September. This is a relatively new fishery here and we are all working out the bugs, every once in a while someone will hook into something that manages to spool them in seconds.