Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Reel Boating Swap Shop

Rich, I do want the radio, what are the dimensions? I need to check to see if it will fit.

My next problem is it looks like I won't get to search for something to put up until this weekend. I got so much stuff there has to be something.

Cable - What kind of fishing do you do mostly is there anything in particular you need? If the radio doesn't fit you'll be the first to know.

It's standard marine/automotive size...the face is 7 3/8" x 2 1/4" and the cutout size is 7"x2". For the sake of disclosure, it does have a small amount of corrosion on the outside of the mounting sleeve hardware but the radio is fine, and it works great (I removed it because the Admiral demanded a radio with the ability to hook up an IPOD)

Tom, this Jim aka Riptide from the other site. We spoke on phone earlier this year when I was trying to get up to go after those stripers.

I've gotten big into the trolling thing for Spanish, soon to be caught first kings, mahi's (have done decent on these so far) etc. I am using 5 - TLD 15's on 7 foot rods.

I do have 3 - Penn 4/0 reels on 5 ft barefoot rods and I am thinking of throwing one or two of those out to trade for something.

These things are practically brand new as I have only used them a couple of times and that was catching sharks last year. This year they have not been on the boat.

One thing I am looking for is another UniTroll 5 downrigger in real good shape..............

FN, let me know what you want for the speakers..........

Rich, I do want the radio, what are the dimensions? I need to check to see if it will fit.

My next problem is it looks like I won't get to search for something to put up until this weekend. I got so much stuff there has to be something.

Cable - What kind of fishing do you do mostly is there anything in particular you need? If the radio doesn't fit you'll be the first to know.

Tom--I kinda got sidetracked and forgot about this thread.....My current purchasing patterns have kind of revolved around bottom fishing lures lately (butterfly & other jigs, etc..) Hope that helps!

Tom--I kinda got sidetracked and forgot about this thread.....My current purchasing patterns have kind of revolved around bottom fishing lures lately (butterfly & other jigs, etc..) Hope that helps!

That is ok because I haven't taken a long look through the shed. I do know that I don't have that sort of tackle though.

Looks like I'll have to put up some other stuff.

• 1 year later...

If the deal on the pop up cleats falls through I could use them. I am also looking for an EPIRB or PLB in very good condition. No EPIRBS that need battery replacement any time soon. As far as things I can trade just check my website at My Website . I also make custom teaser bars and daisy chains which are not on my website yet.