Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

It's great to be here Wiley, thanks for the heads-up e-mail. Just looking for a friendly boating forum. I miss some of the characters on THT. They were a big help in finding and outfitting my boat. Been spending time airboating in the Everglades. Great, friendly crowd at Southernairboat.com. No one gets left behind. I like that.

http://reelboating.com/forums/style_images.../attach_add.png

http://reelboating.com/forums/style_images.../attach_add.png

post-3468-1244515897_thumb.jpg

post-3468-1244515951_thumb.jpg

Hello fellow boaters. I appreciate the heads up from you Wiley and look forward to a civil, helpful boating forum w/o all the hate, superiority complexes, and political overtones, that some other forums have become, not just THT.

I've been boating for all my life, had a dozen boats, currently have a cruiser, a bassboat, and a ski. Fish freshwater

year round and saltwater 4-6 weeks a year. Love cruising with a cold one. :239_fishing::605_thumbs_up:

Thanks for the invite.

Boat Dealer here...Custom Marine in Statesboro, GA. I read the threads to guage buyer sentiment about products. provide advice very occasionally when I have some specialized knowledge and learn from others that know much more than I. I have officially made the change now from that other site.

I look forward to posting as well as feed back to my post, I recieved a world ok knowlage and help on the other site, I run a 31 Fisharound, and would love to hear from any other owners out there, I am always looking on how to tweek the boat a little better.

and i currentley have some questions to any one else running a 31 fisharound.

Big O