Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

This is a welcome to all the new members who have recently joined ReelBoating.com

Take a few seconds to introduce yourself. We're nice over at this boating forum!

:605_thumbs_up:

Hey guys I'm in Lauderdale and want to say thanks in advance because I'm sure I'll have lots of questions in the coming months as I narrow down my first boat purchase! Tight Lines!

Chad

This is a welcome to all the new members who have recently joined ReelBoating.com

Take a few seconds to introduce yourself. We're nice over at this boating forum!

Thanks for the welcome! Great site, not many of us on here from Northern Michigan where the water temp is now hovering around 48 degrees. Been a Michigander for all of my life and love it.

I've been boating since 1971, 25' carver flybridge (a real piece of work) started it all off. Upgraded to a 31' carver wood lapstrake hull w/ twin omc 155 h.p. IO's (another piece of work from Wisconsin. Looked like a monkey making love to a football (as described by people in the marina). Progressed through the years with F-32 Trojan, 33'Bertram, 35'Bertram (best boat i ever had!) 38' Ocean S.S., 14' Whaler Rage, 15'Whaler 175 h.p. Rage, 24' Pursuit Denali, and now a 29' Tiara Coronet. Had a great time cruising the great lake in the Trojan, Berts, and Ocean. We gave up that life in 98' bought a home in our favorite cruising grounds and thought a little whaler would be the ticket.........then little bigger whaler....then the Pursuit...now the Tiara. It will end with the Tiara when we are old and decrepit, and can no longer enjoy it. I know it will out last us!!

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

Bruce

Nice site, Wiley. I'm on Florida's west coast in Venice. Been boating and fishing forever. Always enjoyed your old site. Informative and entertaining. looking forward to more of the same.

PS...Can I still wear my THT T-shirt when I'm logged in here?

Hey Gang,

My name is Dave and am looking forward to enjoying this site. I hold a 100 ton CG master's license, although I left the sportfishing business several years back and am now a waterfront real estate consultant between Ft Lauderdale and Stuart. Love to fish for blue & white marlin, tuna, dolphin, and wahoo. I'm looking to get a boat of my own soon, and am interested in getting to know many of the members on here. I've met some of my best friends on these sites, as there's nothing better then shooting the breeze with those that have common interests. Nice job Wiley!

Thanks,

Dave